Top Motivational Speakers will prove to be most effective by using a combination of three styles - motivating, persuasive and inspirational speaking - to successfully achieve the required goals and objectives of the business.
List of Names Top Motivational Speakers
List of Names Top Motivational Speakers. The following selection of professionals are available as Top Motivational Speakers:
Names of Top Motivational Speakers
- Devon Harris - Devon Harris a member of the first Jamaican Bobsled Team which first competed in the Winter Olympics. The movie "Cool Runnings," is loosely based on the story of the Jamaican bobsled team
- Neal Petersen - Neal Petersen is an author and a round-the-world yachtsman
- Dan Millman - Dan Millman is an author of thirteen self-help booksa former world-champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor
- Dianna Booher - Dianna Booher works with organizations to increase their productivity and effectiveness through better oral, written, interpersonal, and cross-functional communication
- Peg Neuhauser - Peg Neuhauser is a communication expert, specializing in conflict resolution
- Derek Redmond - Derek Redmond is an English athlete who won gold medals at the European, Commonwealth,
and World Championships
- Rudy Ruettiger - Rudy Ruettiger an American football player, best known as the inspiration for the motion picture 'Rudy'. the life of Daniel "Rudy"
- Bruce Jenner - Bruce Jenner is a 1976 Olympic Gold Medalist, heralded as the "World's Greatest Athlete"
- Tony Robbins - Tony Robbins is an American self-help writer and became well known through the use of firewalking in his seminars
- Nick Vujicic is the director for Life Without Limbs, an organization that is for the physically disabled. Speaks worldwide about Christian faith also talks in non-Christian environments
- Larry Winget - Larry Winget is an author and American public speaker inducted into the International Speaker's Hall of Fame
- Zig Ziglar - Zig Ziglar is an American author and an Evangelical Christian
- Tony Alessandra - Tony Alessandra speeches designed to outmarket, outsell, and outservice the competition
- John Dmytryszyn - John Dmytryszyn (The Motivational Cowboy) an author and keynote speaker
- Brian Norris - Brian Norris (America's Positivity Guru)
- Eric Edmeades - Eric Edmeades is a Canadian entrepreneur and author
- James (JB) Glossinger - James (JB) Glossinger delivers keynotes on topics such as team building, change, and the metaphysical
- Mark Anthony Garrett - Mark Anthony Garrett is a successful Top entrepreneur
- Joe Simpson - Joe Simpson is a mountaineer, author of Touching the Void speaks at Top events throughout the world
- Yossi Ghinsberg - Yossi Ghinsberg is one of two survivors from a group of four that became lost in the Amazon and met the the challenges of survival.
- Les Brown - Les Brown won the Council of Peers Award of Excellence from the National Speakers Association in 1987 and was recognized him as one of the World's Top Five Speakers for 1992
- John Di Frances - John Di Frances is a Motivational Speaker for High Impact Top Keynote speeches
- Vicki Hitzges, The Corporate Energizer for groups that are 'burned out, tensed up and stressed out'
- Linda Kaplan Thaler - Linda Kaplan Thaler who believes that nice people do finish first!
Names of Motivational Speakers
What skills are required for Successful Motivational Speakers?
To be successful Top Motivational Speakers need to be interesting! A boring speaker is a bad speaker! Top Motivational speaking requires that the speaker is:
- Credible - Top Motivational Speakers must demonstrate their knowledge of the topic or subject and prove their credibility. Top Motivational speakers must show their expertise presenting facts, statistics or quotes together with their personal experiences
Passionate and Inspiring - Top Motivational Speakers convey the subject of their speech with enthusiasm, passion and conviction to appeal to the emotions of the employees
Sincere - Top Motivational speakers require the conviction to make the audience believe that there is a problem which requires solving
Visionary - Top Motivational Speakers have the direction and the ability to provide ideas and direction to solve the problem
Optimistic - Top Motivational Speakers require optimism. Speakers must instil optimism to make the audience believe in what they are saying. Goals must be positive and the listeners must believe that they are achievable
Confident - Top Motivational Speakers inspire the audience with a positive 'Can Do' approach
Top Motivational speakers come from many different backgrounds and do not require formal training or certification. To be successful Top Motivational Speakers the person must have all of the above qualities and skills but if they can combine these attributes with a good sense of humor and the ability to captivate the audience with great oratory skills they have exactly what is required to become a really successful Top Motivational Speakers.