Motivational Sports Speakers will prove to be most effective by using a combination of three styles - motivating, persuasive and inspirational speaking - to successfully achieve the required goals and objectives of the business.
List of Names Motivational Sports Speakers
List of Names Motivational Sports Speakers. The following selection of professionals are available as Motivational Sports Speakers:
Names of Motivational Sports Speakers
- Devon Harris - Devon Harris a member of the first Jamaican Bobsled Team which first competed in the Winter Olympics. The movie "Cool Runnings," is loosely based on the story of the Jamaican bobsled team
- Neal Petersen - Neal Petersen is an author and a round-the-world yachtsman
- Dan Millman - Dan Millman is an author of thirteen self-help booksa former world-champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor
- Derek Redmond - Derek Redmond is an English athlete who won gold medals at the European, Commonwealth,
and World Championships
- Rudy Ruettiger - Rudy Ruettiger an American football player, best known as the inspiration for the motion picture 'Rudy'. the life of Daniel "Rudy"
- Bruce Jenner - Bruce Jenner is a 1976 Olympic Gold Medalist, heralded as the "World's Greatest Athlete"
- Cary Mullen - Cary Mullen is sports personality, keynote speaker and business leader
- Greg Gumbel - Greg Gumbel has covered some of the greatest sporting events in history
- Mike Eruzione - Mike Eruzione was the Captain who led the 1980 United States Olympic Hockey Team to its
Gold Medal victory in Lake Placid
- John Cassis - John Cassis the author of 'The Power of Perspective' and a Director of Special Projects for World Relief
- Ed Viesturs - Ed Viesturs was the first American to Climb All of the World's 8,000-Meter Peaks
- Rocky Bleier - Rocky Bleier, a football player and veteran of Vietnam
- Robert Ballard - Robert Ballard is the renowned Oceanic Explorer & Discoverer of RMS Titanic Wreckage
- Mike Ditka - Mike Ditka Hall of Fame NFL Head Coach and CBS Sports Commentator
- Tony Alessandra - Tony Alessandra speeches are designed to 'outmarket, outsell, and outservice' the competition
Names of Motivational Sports Speakers
What skills are required for Successful Motivational Sports Speakers?
To be successful Motivational Sports Speakers need to be interesting! A boring speaker is a bad speaker! Business Motivational speaking requires that the speaker is:
- Credible - Business Motivational Speakers must demonstrate their knowledge of the topic or subject and prove their credibility. Motivational Sports Speakers must show their expertise presenting facts, statistics or quotes together with their personal experiences
Passionate and Inspiring - Motivational Sports Speakers convey the subject of their speech with enthusiasm, passion and conviction to appeal to the emotions of the employees
Sincere - Business Motivational speakers require the conviction to make the audience believe that there is a problem which requires solving
Visionary - Motivational Sports Speakers have the direction and the ability to provide ideas and direction to solve the problem
Optimistic - Motivational Sports Speakers require optimism. Speakers must instil optimism to make the audience believe in what they are saying. Goals must be positive and the listeners must believe that they are achievable
Confident - Motivational Sports Speakers inspire the audience with a positive 'Can Do' approach
Motivational Sports Speakers come from many different backgrounds and do not require formal training or certification. To be successful Motivational Sports Speakers the person must have all of the above qualities and skills but if they can combine these attributes with a good sense of humor and the ability to captivate the audience with great oratory skills they have exactly what is required to become a really successful Motivational Sports Speakers.