Inspirational Speakers will prove to be most effective by using a combination of three styles - motivating, persuasive and inspirational speaking - to successfully achieve the required goals and objectives of the business. Motivational Speakers have the ability to persuade, or convince people, to take action to improve,convincing them that increased effort and energy will lead to improved performance therefore increasing the profits of the business.
List of Names Inspirational Speakers
List of Names Inspirational Speakers. The following selection of professionals are available as Inspirational Speakers:
Names of Inspirational Speakers
- Rudy Ruettiger - Rudy Ruettiger an American football player, best known as the inspiration for the motion picture 'Rudy'. the life of Daniel "Rudy"
- John Dmytryszyn - John Dmytryszyn (The Motivational Cowboy) an author and keynote speaker
- Brian Norris - Brian Norris (America's Positivity Guru)
- Eric Edmeades - Eric Edmeades is a Canadian entrepreneur and author
- Devon Harris - Devon Harris a member of the first Jamaican Bobsled Team which first competed in the Winter Olympics. The movie "Cool Runnings," is loosely based on the story of the Jamaican bobsled team
- Neal Petersen - Neal Petersen is an author and a round-the-world yachtsman
- Dan Millman - Dan Millman is an author of thirteen self-help booksa former world-champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor
- Derek Redmond - Derek Redmond is an English athlete who won gold medals at the European, Commonwealth,
and World Championships
- Bruce Jenner - Bruce Jenner is a 1976 Olympic Gold Medalist, heralded as the "World's Greatest Athlete"
- Cary Mullen - Cary Mullen is sports personality, keynote speaker and business leader
- Rocky Bleier - Rocky Bleier, a football player and veteran of Vietnam
- Robert Ballard - Robert Ballard is the renowned Oceanic Explorer & Discoverer of RMS Titanic Wreckage
- Mike Ditka - Mike Ditka Hall of Fame NFL Head Coach and CBS Sports Commentator
- Mark Anthony Garrett - Mark Anthony Garrett is a successful business entrepreneur
- Craig Anthony Harper - Craig Anthony Harper is a television host, radio presenter and author
- Alvin Law - Alvin Law served on the national board of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Tony Robbins - Tony Robbins is an American self-help writer and became well known through the use of firewalking in his seminars
- Zig Ziglar - Zig Ziglar is an American author and an Evangelical Christian
- Joe Simpson - Joe Simpson is a mountaineer, author of Touching the Void speaks at corporate events throughout the world
- Yossi Ghinsberg - Yossi Ghinsberg is one of two survivors from a group of four that became lost in the Amazon and met the the challenges of survival.
- Les Brown - Les Brown won the Council of Peers Award of Excellence from the National Speakers Association in 1987 and was recognized him as one of the World's Top Five Speakers for 1992
- Greg Gumbel - Greg Gumbel has covered some of the greatest sporting events in history
- Mike Eruzione - Mike Eruzione was the Captain who led the 1980 United States Olympic Hockey Team to its
Gold Medal victory in Lake Placid
- John Di Frances - John Di Frances is a Motivational Speaker for High Impact Top Keynote speeches
- Vicki Hitzges, The Corporate Energizer for groups that are 'burned out, tensed up and stressed out'
- Linda Kaplan Thaler - Linda Kaplan Thaler who believes that nice people do finish first!
Names of Inspirational Speakers
What skills are required of Successful Inspirational Speakers?
To be successful Inspirational Speakers need to be interesting! A boring speaker is a bad speaker! Inspirational speaking requires that the speaker is:
- Credible - Inspirational Speakers must demonstrate their knowledge of the topic or subject and prove their credibility. Inspirational speakers must show their expertise presenting facts, statistics or quotes together with their personal experiences
Passionate and Inspiring - Inspirational Speakers convey the subject of their speech with enthusiasm, passion and conviction to appeal to the emotions of the employees
Sincere - Inspirational speakers require the conviction to make the audience believe that there is a problem which requires solving
Visionary - Inspirational Speakers have the direction and the ability to provide ideas and direction to solve the problem
Optimistic - Inspirational Speakers require optimism. Speakers must instil optimism to make the audience believe in what they are saying. Goals must be positive and the listeners must believe that they are achievable
Confident - Inspirational Speakers inspire the audience with a positive 'Can Do' approach
Inspirational speakers come from many different backgrounds and do not require formal training or certification. To be successful Inspirational Speakers the person must have all of the above qualities and skills but if they can combine these attributes with a good sense of humor and the ability to captivate the audience with great oratory skills they have exactly what is required to become a really successful Inspirational Speakers.