Female Motivational Speakers have the ability to persuade, or convince Business co-workers, to take action to improve, convincing them that increased effort and energy will lead to improved performance therefore increasing the profits of the Business. Female Motivational Speakers will prove to be most effective by using a combination of three styles - motivating, persuasive and inspirational speaking - to successfully achieve the required goals and objectives of the Business.
List of Names Female Motivational Speakers
List of Names Female Motivational Speakers. The following selection of professionals are available as Female Motivational Speakers:
Names of Female Motivational Speakers
- Kathy Dempsey - Kathy Dempsey brings over 25 years of health care, educational training and organizational development experience
- Judy Carter - Judy Carter is master teacher, author, and humorous speaker who started her career as a magician
and later as a stand-up comic. UseS humor to deal with change, increase sales
- Diane Sieg - Diane Sieg helps people stop living life like an emergency by learning how to slow down, take time, and take good care of themselves
- Dianna Booher - Dianna Booher works with organizations to increase their productivity and effectiveness through better oral, written, interpersonal, and cross-functional communication
- Peg Neuhauser - Peg Neuhauser is a communication expert, specializing in conflict resolution
- Vicki Hitzges, The Corporate Energizer for groups that are 'burned out, tensed up and stressed out'
- Linda Kaplan Thaler - Linda Kaplan Thaler who believes that nice people do finish first!
- Mary O'Hara-Devereaux - Mary O'Hara-Devereaux and the realities of globalization for you and your organization
- Maddy Dychtwald - Maddy Dychtwald is an author, marketing executive and entrepreneur
- Marilu Henner - Marilu Henner is an actress and creator of the Total Health Makeover
- Gail Evans- Gail Evans is a former Executive VP of CNN, Best-Selling Author of "Play Like a Man, Win Like A Woman"
- Betty Rollin - Betty Rollin is a TV correspondent, author and breast cancer survivor
- Rhonda Britten - Rhonda Britten is a Life Coach and the author of 'Fearless Living'
Names of Motivational Speakers
What skills are required for Successful Motivational Speakers?
To be successful Female Motivational Speakers need to be interesting! A boring speaker is a bad speaker! Female Motivational speaking requires that the speaker is:
- Credible - Female Motivational Speakers must demonstrate their knowledge of the Business or subject and prove their credibility. Female Motivational speakers must show their expertise presenting facts, statistics or quotes together with their personal experiences
Passionate and Inspiring - Female Motivational Speakers convey the subject of their speech with enthusiasm, passion and conviction to appeal to the emotions of the employees
Sincere - Female Motivational speakers require the conviction to make the audience believe that there is a problem which requires solving
Visionary - Female Motivational Speakers have the direction and the ability to provide ideas and direction to solve the problem
Optimistic - Female Motivational Speakers require optimism. Speakers must instil optimism to make the audience believe in what they are saying. Goals must be positive and the listeners must believe that they are achievable
Confident - Female Motivational Speakers inspire the audience with a positive 'Can Do' approach
Female Motivational speakers come from many different backgrounds and do not require formal training or certification. To be successful Female Motivational Speakers the person must have all of the above qualities and skills but if they can combine these attributes with a good sense of humor and the ability to captivate the audience with great oratory skills they have exactly what is required to become a really successful Female Motivational Speakers.